Monday 7 November 2011

Research and planning for Quiz show



Quiz show ideas..
Everybody loves a good laugh with an interesting but funny quiz show such as; QI, Have i go new for you, mock the week, never mind the buzz cocks. These all fall under inform educate and intertain which fal under the  bbc mandate. I want my quiz to appeal to a younger audience so like 'never mind the buzz cocks' and 'have i got news for you' i will use celebs and bright but fashonable colours which appeal to my target audience of my new tv channel. 







My Quiz show....




I used blue boards, blue couches, magazine cut outs, pins, floor lights and a few helpers.  
I used magazines and newspapers  such as cosmo, heat and the sun, showing who my target audience are. The set was filmed and photographed in Hedingham school were we could directly show the quiz to our target audience to see if they liked the live feel of the quiz show. I made sure we didnt have too much background noise so i put up a sign saying media production in process do not disturb, this meant we can clearly here our hosts present the show and here all the funny comments from the celeb guests.

                                              






No comments:

Post a Comment